Wednesday, June 15, 2011

15.06

It has been a long time that I enjoyed myself in my day-life-activities. Well, I've to admit that there is something affecting me, influencing my thoughts, my moods, my words, my smile. What I meant is, the smile which is trying to cover up something else. Don't worry bout me, my friends. I'm Tze Chiun, and always be Tze Chiun :)) Apparently, I just need time to settle down myself. I was lost, was confusing, but it's gonna be a part of my life. I have and I will digest it, absorb and gain from it. This is what I had benefited from my 'crooked' childhood. I never blamed of it. Thank God for guiding me, every path of my growth. Peoples who are always in my mind, around me, or just seen once in a while, do light up my day with a word, a smile, an action. It's just simple as that. PEACE, please, world. Close your eyes, think about them, him, her, yourself. You'll know what's really important and never get cheated by the evil one, vicious one.
Robert sent a message to me as inform me to interview one of a boy from US. I think this is a great chance :D Not because he is a white kay ? It's may be one of the reason too ! Haha ! I'm asked to interview him and write a short paragraph bout him, take picture with him for the newsletter. It sounds great huh ? Yea it is. Pray pray pray, hope that I can handle it well and really enjoy of the coming workshops :)))
                Jan : You're always good , don't fail Him , amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment