I was viewing back the pictures, my friends, family,etc. And this is the first time I'm homesick, indeed. I have to admit that I'm now missing my family so much especially dad. I'm guilty, I used to take his concern for granted. Well, I do concern bout him, give him calls few times in a week, but I know it is never enough for him, as a father. And mom, though I never worry bout her as she enjoys her life very much with her friends and uncle, but I'm sure that, she is feeling lonely in that big big house. And me, I'm here with my friends, new and old, I'm not alone. I miss them, so much as I even feel like crying. This is what I have to face and adapt of.
I'm always the one who 'force' them to take picture :))
nice smile, mammi :))
God, all I'm having now are from you. Please guide my life, my family, my friends, following your path, your words. amen.
Jan : Study well, study smart ! Dont ever fail them :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment