It's the 4th day I've been here, still trying to adapt the environment as well. The hostel I'm staying is soooo damn far from the academic block, nope, from everywhere I have to go :(( awww..Well, I take it as an daily exercise :DD !! Thank God, I got my great new friends and old friends here with me, I'm not lonely at all. Satisfied with those facilities too. Everyone love my hair !! =DD
New students
- Wow ! I love your hair, wanna dye my hair in this colour !
- What colour is this ? How come I saw it sometimes in green, sometimes in brown, or even grey ?
- It looks very nice on you !
- You're so cool !
Seniors
- Is it green ?
- I like your hair !
blablabla......
See, see, they love my hair !! =DDDDDDDDD
Okay, finished xDD
It's just the 1st day class, the lecturers are so hardworking la man..Assignments !!
Well, that's group assignment. I can do it =)) And, I'm not yet homesicking but I do miss my family and friends :)) Love one, I'm missing you guys !!!! All the best for me and all of you :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment