Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SSSlaaap me! :DDD

Don't be curious, I bet you're wondering what 'd happen to me. well, nothing bad, just asking for it to wake me up! awww!!!
Wait, I needed to think bout why I've spent for nearly an hour from dad's house to the shopping mall. Hmm, I was lost. hehe, I was lost la !! Keep turning and turning and finally I get frustrated with the road, i started to follow my sense nor the stupid road signs. Minutes later, guess what ?! I found a road that looks so familiar and I started to follow my manual gps =DD well, I thought that was the way to my destination but I've reached HOME !! Graaa.. Toilet, a cup of water, fb..I began tidying the room..Dingg!! I decided to try again :DDD !! Well, the story ended with I gave daddy a call and luckily he was just around and drew me a MAP. Awww, shy shy :33
This is the climax----
I went to Padini, ramdomly, blabla..
Roxy..And the promotions !! I spent RM 161. 55 for the outfits worth RM 769. 5 ! And they are not season clearance stuffs, just around 2months ago I saw that dress but it's just too costly :)) I bought it----

 
                              ( in purple colour )

                           I LOVE THIS !! That is a ' heart ' : ))))

And another 2 I cant find the pictures.
Ssslaaap me ?! lai la lai la :DDDD

                     Jan : you've done a good job ! awww :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment