Jan: Happy New Year peoples! :)
Throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Friday, January 6, 2012
nomnomnom
So, yeah, I got my new timetable and I officially announce that my Friday is FREE. RAWR. That means I can go back on Thursday after 8am class; have a cup of hot chocolate in the late morning. What a great potion to make my day :) Im gonna set my goals for the last semester of my foundation year as I have definitely learnt something, um, bout what can be a somewhat. Lol. Chinese new year is just coming so soon. Im not ready yet! Somehow I dont really have a cny-mood-on yet. Hmm, perhaps I did hear this from someone else and it reminds me what Im feeling so strong right now. The year is just started! I have made a great decision to commit myself to a pursuit of intellect, being a sexy nerd maybe? :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog very much!
I love it <3
Would you like to follow eachother?
Love,
http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/