Sunday, August 7, 2011

FAMILY

It ' s the most complicated task to be done in life , family . When 'm facing with tonnes of assignment papers , no any single idea nor sentence in my head while 'm dealing with 'em , freaking hot weather , kindly controlling emotions from being frustrated , etc etc are not even as hard as handling family task . Agree ? Seriously , I'm weary , I'm tired , I'm fatigued , I'm getting burst for being under such a Big pressure my God ! I'm not interested in comforting others but my loved one. And it is never a simple job right ? Al right , I'm not trying to be unfilial , I'm just , need more Caring . It sounds ridiculous isn't it ? I mean Caring specifically , particularly from my family members especially mom . Yea , definitely , she does cares bout me but it's just um' something I can't explain clearly . I just need it that much . Cure me , I'm hurt . Being loved but hurt , it's sarcastic hmm ? I just wish that my prayers are being listened . I know it is a yes , always. But I wish to see it and it 'll be a reason for me to seek for it.

                                   Jan : Lift it down.

1 comment:

  1. Dear little o my babe,He is there where you cannot see,do watever your heart thinks =) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete