Monday, August 15, 2011

15.08 The 1st day of final exam =O

Contrary to popular myth, being a human are not worse than being a bookworm ! Oops , no offence , it'a just a simply lil' thought running through my mind when I first heard there's people saying : ' We came here to study not to play and supper.' Fyi, she / he always been disdainful to those who are not study in library nor carrying books around the campus with breads =0 Hmm , my friends got mad on her / his ' great remarks ' but I was um , quite okay with it. I have totally no idea why should I get mad on it because actually some of us ( including me :P ) are having the better results compared to hers / his . So , is it kind of way-of-release- pressure ? Um , God Bless you my dear dear friend . *Wink , imma study for the next final now , toodles ! =D
                             Jan : green shirt for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment