Hey , every girls are pretty . I told this to a girl who admires me so much ( seriously ) . Haha ! She is really a cute girl but lack of some sort of ' style ' ? That makes her keep telling me how nice am I . Well , it feels good for sure as people finds out your ways that make them to like , and admire you ! So , it's pretty cool :DD
Hmm , Benji and Jason are going to leave just after having their final exam . I wonder why we ( i mean together with piglet ) just met them so late ? sad :(( I really enjoyed myself with cg peoples starting from the previous week . Thanks God for giving me this . It is beautiful . A beautiful gift .
Oh gosh I'm hungry , again ! It should be blamed to the high metabolism of my body or the strongly digestive system ? roar !
Jan : Love your stomach as your face =DD
No comments:
Post a Comment