Thursday, June 23, 2011

23.06 :))

Phew , few days without sleeping well and finally , I realised how dark circles appear in a short period of time , it's fun :D I'm a panda now ! ding ! Well , basic computing is not the subject I'm interested with but it's affecting my CGPA :(( awww.. Let's throw it away first !
Did I ever mentioned how much I love my life in  U ? Indeed I learned a lot and benefited :)) I love to study in library , that there's no clock there ( I'm not really sure of that :D ) and I could just stay there for hours until I've done my revision or work and  we then , normally with friends , 'll have our dinner or should I say ' dipper ' ? xD
I'll be going back home once in a while . It takes time and effort to rush here and there , Muar and Malacca . But I do keep it contact with my loved one ! :D
It's time to get ready for my class , toodles !

No comments:

Post a Comment